WE ARE HIRING!
Join our network of communications, media and business development specialists!
We are looking for a creative, analytical and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Post: Marketing and Sales Officer
Number of positions available: 1
Position Location: Lilongwe
Post Type : Contract
Working Pattern: Full Time
Role Type: Marketing/ Corporate Support/
Overview of the job
We are looking for a creative, analytical and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies for Bien Corporation Africa and its other brands.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the Marketing department of Bien Corporation Africa, by developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
The Marketing Specialist will also be required to work closely with the Business Development Department in planning revenue generating strategies for the Company and its brands.
Managing Director and Head of Business Development
Responsibilities, Activities & Duties
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. Business Development and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Ensure good marketing of the Hub for the services both free and paid for (for resource mobilization).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Conversant with ICTs and emerging technologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years in experience in Marketing and sales
- Should be well versed with all digital marketing concepts and strategies
- Proficient in Marketing Research and Statistical Analysis and Content Management Systems
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022