WE ARE HIRING!
Join our network of communications, media and business development specialists!
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to join the Kwathu Innovation & Creative Centre team.
Post: Head of Business Development
Number of positions available: 1
Position Location: Lilongwe
Post Type : Contract
Working Pattern: Full Time
Role Type: Administration / Corporate Support/Sales
Overview of the job
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase Bien Corporation Africa and its other brands sales.
The business development officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. The successful candidates should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
Responsibilities, Activities & Duties
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Ensuring that the company meets revenue targets
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Providing training and mentoring to business development staff
- Strong Business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data
- Ability to effectively research new markets
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
- Conversant with ICTs and emerging technologies
- Minimum of a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Conversant with working online and using platforms such as google drive and docs, Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Expert user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022