WE ARE HIRING!
Join our community of creative and innovative development professionals!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Finance Associate to assist our finance manager with day-to-day financial procedures.
Post: Finance Associate
Number of positions available: 1
Position Location: Mangochi
Post Type : Internship
Working Pattern: Full Time
Role Type: Finance/Administration
Overview of the job
We are looking for a detail-oriented Finance Associate under the M’Mawa Management Training Program to assist our finance manager with day-to-day financial procedures. You will be managing account records, revising and updating financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation.
The Associate will ensure that best practices in financial management are applied, by expertly getting results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
Finance and Operations Manager
Responsibilities, Activities & Duties
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and approving purchases.
- Advising other departments on best practices related to fiscal procedures.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Providing assistance with payroll administration.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Conversant with ICTs and emerging technologies
- A minimum of a Diploma in finance, accounting, or in a related field.
- At least 2 years experience working as a finance associate.
- Proficiency in integrated financial management software.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022